Tengard SFR One Shot – Qt – 1.25 Gal is totally odor less in color and it does not produces any satin also.
Tengard SFR Insecticide Termiticide has a lasting formula which can actually keep the product active for more than 120 days or so.
- Active Ingredient : Permethrin 36.8%
- Rate : 0.5% solution : 1.6 oz / 1 gallon of water (basic)
- Target : kill more than 75 different types of house hold pests like bed bugs, ants, box elder bugs, bees, carpenter bees, carpenter ants, cigarette beetles, carpenter beetles, confused flour beetles, cockroaches, drug store beetles, crickets, fleas, earwigs, gnats, flies, lady bugs, hornets, merchant grain beetles, grain borers, moths, mosquitoes, red flour beetles, palmetto bugs, silverfish, saw toothed beetles, termites, spiders, water bugs, wasps and yellow beetles.
- To get the best result for flea and bed bug, one should actually mix Tengard SFR with any of the Insect Growth Regulators (IGR).
|Not For Sale||NY, SC, AK, CT, VT, MA, HI|
|Active Ingredient(s)||Permethrin 36.8%|
|Used For||Subterranean termites, and a broad range of general and ornamental insect control|
|Manufacturer||United Phosphorus Inc|
HOW TENGARD SFR TERMITICIDE WORKS
Tengard’s SFR TErmiticide active ingredient permethrin is classified as a neurotoxin and mimics the effects of pyrethrin, a natural compound produced in chrysanthemums. This synthetic version targets and disrupts the insect’s neuron membranes, causing rapid paralysis and death. Tengard SFR Termiticide contains 36.8 percent permethrin, a much higher dose than you’ll find in other pesticides of the same type. This amount provides even more effectiveness and quicker knockdown of target pest insects.
WHERE TO USE TENGARD SFR TERMITICIDE
Because of its broad-spectrum formula, Tengard SFR Termiticide is an efficient termiticide and insecticide for use inside and outside of homes and businesses. It controls everything from ants and fleas to leaf miners and stinkbugs. It’s also safe to have around children and pets when dry and applied as directed. Use Tengard SFR to kill subterranean termites around the foundation or whiteflies in the garden. You can also use Tengard SFR to combat pest infestations in and around:
- Residential lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Pre- and post-construction sites
- Wall voids
TENGARD SFR TERMITICIDETARGET PESTS
Tengard provides a way to control resistant pest species such as termites, roaches and bed bugs. It’s useful for pet owners who require an effective treatment to fight flea infestations indoors and outside. It also takes care of stubborn ant mounds that pop up in the yard and ruin the landscape. Tengard SFR also controls other invasive pests such as:
- Carpenter bees,
- Fungus gnats,
- Gypsy moths,
- House flies,
TENGARD SFR TERMITICIDE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Kills more than 75 different pest insects
- Useful for controlling termites around homes and businesses
- Targets hard-to-remove pests like bed bugs and fleas
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Provides quick knockdown and preventative maintenance
- Low odor
USE TENGARD SFR FOR IMMEDIATE PEST INSECT CONTROL
Tengard SFR is a broad-spectrum termiticide and insecticide that cures and prevents infestations in and around homes and businesses. It targets hard-to-kill pest species like roaches and creates a barrier against other insects such as fleas, ticks and spiders. Use Tengard to protect lawns, ornamentals, athletic fields and more from pest insect infestations. Whether you’re treating a pre-construction site for termites or eradicating fleas from interior carpets, nothing provides total control quite like Tengard SFR termiticide and insecticide.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulations.